Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Getting crazy with Dock Bar Top-Floating

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • traubinger
    Participant

I think it worked before, but when I choose Dock bar top-float it won’t float anymore…
    I have transparent floating header.
    Dock bar floating right is working though…
    Any ideas? Please check login data in my other posts. Thank you!

Hi @traubinger

There’s a bug on this forum, we can’t access the previous tickets you raised. Can you send over again your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test this further from our end?

Regards,

traubinger
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

traubinger
    Participant

Please could you help on this issue… ??
    Thanks!

Hi @traubinger

Can you give us permission to disable all plugins to check further on this issue from our end?

Regards,

traubinger
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @traubinger

We set the Dock Bar Position to Header and this should have fixed the issue. Please check and confirm.

Regards,

traubinger
    Participant

No, it didn’t really fix the issue… it’s just a kind of workaround which doesn’t work properly:

1. iot just works if you enable sticky menu
    2. the submenu gets animated and the appearance is a kind of unreadable overlay…

Didn’t anyone encounter this problem before?

At the moment it is not really important cause I will use another menu layout in the production site… but if I do another site I’d like to know if this feature will be fixed in an upcoming release of the theme. So could you please forward the issue to your developers?
    Thank you!

Hi @traubinger

I have not personally encountered other customers having such issues. I will need to coordinate this with the developer to confirm whether the only way to float the dock bar would be by setting the position to “Header” or if the other positions work but there’s a bug,

We will get back to you once we have an update.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.