Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Go Button not rendering

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • The Denovati Group
    Participant

Hi Andy.

If you scroll to the bottom of http://firstnightstatecollege.com/resolution-run, you’ll see hyperlinked text that says “Click Here to Register.” That’s supposed to be a button. The Go Button appears on the back end, and we tried a variety of settings, but it only ever renders as text. This site has the latest version of both the Theme and Visual Composer. Based on an earlier recommendation from you, we turned off Standard VC Elements.

Thoughts?

Courtney

Thomas Edgell
    Participant

Courtney,

Just curious if you have tried placing the button in its own row vs. the bottom of an existing row? I have found that to work for some elements.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Courtney,

You’ll need to turn on VC elements for the Go Button to work. However, this may affect some of your spacing again because it enables all of the VC styling.

The Denovati Group
    Participant

I was afraid you’d say that! I’ll give it a try and see what happens. There ‘s got to be a way to get these sites back in decent shape after all these upgrades…

Courtney

The Denovati Group
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion, Thomas. I saw it after I replied to Andy. The Go Button on that page is actually in its own row. I think Andy’s right that we don’t have the standard VC elements turned on. I just made that change and the button appeared. Now I just have to see what the vertical spacing looks like…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Courtney,

The good news is there shouldn’t be any radical changes in the near future, so once this is done, it will be done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.