Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Google Maps doesn´t work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Evocreative
    Participant

Hello,

I´m using the module of Google Maps but doesn´t work. When I write the URL of my address… the square´s maps is empty:

Google maps empy

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems something is not quite right here, please ensure you use a map link like this..

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=london&hnear=London,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=10

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Evocreative
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that you did not copy the correct URL. You need to make sure you copy the link provided by Google not the one in the address bar. I have fixed this for you now.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Evocreative
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As Google have updated their way of sharing the maps, Visual Composer has also been updated to compensate for this. As you are not using the latest version, the maps will not show.

I highly recommend updating DynamiX, Visual Composer and WordPress as you will run into a lot of issues if they are all not kept up to date.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Evocreative
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your answer.

I found another solution. Only is necessary copy and paste the iframe code of Google maps in a normal post and only change the sizes hight and width. The width 100% and will be responsive. 🙂

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.