Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Google Mobile Friendly – Not Friendly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Josh
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I tested my site on googles moblie friendly test site, and it shows that my website (www.executiveadjusting.com) is not mobile friendly. It states “Content wider than screen” and “Links too close together”. How can this be changed? It seems that the Dynamix demo page is fine.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

I’ve just tested it for you and it says it is “Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.”. Can you try again and let me know?

Josh
    Participant

Ha… I just tested it and also got awesome, weird. Thanks for checking so quickly.

Also, can I pay to have your team do a layout refresh of my main page to give it a new look?

P.S. Thanks for all the support you provide. This Help center and the other documentation is fantastic.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

I do know someone who incredible at “action orientated content writing / layouts” – if you let me know what you require, I’ll get a quote for you.

Thankyou for the kind words, if you haven’t rated the theme yet, please do so over at http://themeforest.net/downloads ( you’ll need to be logged in to themeforest and you’ll see the DynamiX theme ). 🙂

Josh
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Just looking to do a new main page layout in the Paralax style (or whatever you call it). I need someone to redesign it, hopefully to clean it up, capture more customers and increase conversions.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Unfortunately they can’t take it on right now. The internet is in need of more “action orientated content” writers!

heli
    Participant

Hi Josh, Andy,

Very cheeky of me to butt into your conversation (I was looking up info on being mobile friendly) but if you’re still looking for someone then I’d be interested. I’ve currently 4 live sites which use Dynamix and three live which use Terso. I also write copy and carry out SEO for the sites I build. If you’d like to see some examples then let me know and I can shoot the links across to you?

best wishes

Heli

Josh
    Participant

Hi Heli,

Please send me some links to the sites you have built.

Executiveadjusting@gmail.com

Diego Soto
    Participant

Hello. I wanted to share with you, I had the same problem, and the cause were these three lines in the robots.txt file.

Disallow: /wp-admin/
    Disallow: /wp-content/
    Disallow: /wp-includes/

I removed those lines, I renewed the Timestamp with Webmaster Tools (I did this to see the results immediately, it is not essential), and when I returned to run the Google Mobile Friendly Test, everything was perfect.

Thank you very much.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback Diego, good to know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.