Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gravity Forms

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Jason A Steelman
    Participant

Hi,

When using gravity forms, there seems to be no css and the captcha looks funky… Anyone find a fix for this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Do you have a link please?

Jason A Steelman
    Participant

http://www.tapsfamily.com/contact-us/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

There seems to be a conflict between plugins. Try disabling all other plugins ( apart from Visual Composer ) to see if that resolves it.

Jason A Steelman
    Participant

Tried that and still no change.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It’s stating the following in the browser console: “You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.”. Try disabling the map to see if that changes anything.

Jason A Steelman
    Participant

Disabled, and the same thing.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The only thing I can think of is that the plugin isn’t working with the Google API correctly – is it upto date?

The errors appear to be coming from the form itself – these are not coming from the theme.

included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.og @ js:82
    js?sensor=false:88 Uncaught TypeError: b is not a function(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:88(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:40(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:88ec @ js?sensor=false:42bc.Sc @ js?sensor=false:88(anonymous function) @ common.js:1
    js?sensor=false:88 Uncaught TypeError: b is not a function(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:88(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:40(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:88(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:40(anonymous function) @ js?sensor=false:88ec @ js?sensor=false:42bc.Sc @ js?sensor=false:88(anonymous function) @ common.js:1
    util.js:30 SensorNotRequired, SensorNotRequired: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages

Jason A Steelman
    Participant

Hmmm… The only Google code in there is from VC. I did add a new maps plugin but that was this morning so it wasn’t causing the form issues.

Jason A Steelman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jason A Steelman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve looked into this and it’s 100% the Gravity Forms plugin causing these conflicts. If you switch to a standard theme, e.g. TwentyFifteen, the results are the same, if not worse.

Jason A Steelman
    Participant

Ok good to know… You rock Andy. Now I go yell at them 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.