Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid blog images problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Imagina MÁS
    Participant

Hello, I’m using the grid blog for my website. The problem is that the feature images size are not the same. I’ve read this post http://help.themeva.com/groups/tersus-wordpress-theme-support/forum/topic/feature-images-size-in-grid-gallery-using-posts/ and the same happens to me, I tried to adjust the size on the general settings but it won’t affect the size when showing the grid blog. I read you suggested that user to change WordPress URL but if I do that, the website won’t load. ¿what can I do? thanks on advance

Imagina MÁS
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I can see the bug, I’m working on the next version of DynamiX today, I’ll address this bug and find you a solution asap.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Imagina MÁS
    Participant

thanks a lot for your support, Andy! I was getting crazy because I thought I did something wrong hehe

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

All done for the next version, it’s due out any time now. It was because you’re using a sub-folder for the WP install, I’ve re-written the function to cater for this now.

Imagina MÁS
    Participant

Perfect, it worked! you are amazing! thanks a lot for your help

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome! If you haven’t done so already, please take the time to rate the theme on themeforest.net/downloads – thank you!

Have a good day!

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.