Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery Dissapears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • zistudios
    Participant

When choosing left alignment for a grid gallery, the gallery flashes for a moment and then dissapears. Happening in Chrome with 9 images based on a slide set. Centered works fine. Also, it isn’t clear what Masonry does because the grid gallery displays the same either way. I want my images to expand large enough to have no white space between them. They are only doing that if I choose to have more columns, which results in them being smaller.

zistudios
    Participant

To be more clear, I encounter the spacing issue and the disappearing issue when I’ve added a grid gallery using the visual composer. If I choose “add gallery” instead so that the entire top portion of the page is my gallery and then the page builder portion comes below, I don’ have the spacing issue. Is there a way to make visual composer grids behave like the gallery grids? Also, I’ve searched the online blog as well as the PDF documentation and nothing explains what the Masonry option does. Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As it is aligned left by default, I have found that it conflicts with this alignment and sends the code off. It is on the list to fix. If you leave it as none, it should align left.

Kind regards,
    Tom

zistudios
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.