Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery Image effect issue – black and white thumbnail stretched

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • vphan
    Participant

Hi,

I have some issue with Grid Gallery Image effect with black and white + shadow. (only with this mode)

Some B/W thumbnails are stretched. (curiously not all…)

Is there a way to delete the B/W thumbnails to regenerate correct thumbnails?

Maybe I have this problem because I customize my content page to 1500 pix width

Here the link where you can see the issue: http://tiny.cc/r0hfjx

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? The images look like they are displaying correctly? Not in black and white but not stretched either.

Kind regards,
    Tom

vphan
    Participant

Hi,

What browser do you use, it’s not displaying the same at all….!

You can see “symbiose is stretched” but other thumbnail like Cotecna too.

Thanks

vphan
    Participant

You can see the stretching B/W issue there too, look the image “Genlift” with the model.

http://tiny.cc/ms4fjx

Thank you for the answer.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ah I see what you mean now. Try setting a image width on the grid gallery to see if that solves things. If not, make the width the full width of the column.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

vphan
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to set a image size without any result, anyway my portfolio images haven’t the same size…

How can I delete the black and white thumbnails? are they in a specific folder?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You just need to turn the black and white effect off as no image is created. The front end code duplicates it on the fly so no image is stored.

Tom

vphan
    Participant

Hi,

I have isolated some aspects:

1) I have portrait and landscape pictures, landscape is ok but portrait picture are stretched to be adapted on the shadow
    2) Only the B/W + shadow effect as this bug

Maybe this help?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have spoken to Andy about this and it will be looked at the in the next version but the scrip cannot figure out the size so if the image is not the full width of the element, it will unfortunately stretch it to fit.

Sorry I cannot be of any further assistance at the moment.

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.