Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery Image Size Inconsitency

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Strange inconsistency in the image output of the Grid Gallery. See page below for example.

http://christianlifecoachingcommunity.com/dashboard/

We’d like all the image sizes in the Grid Galleries to be just like the ones under Video Presentations. Not sure why the other two categories reduce the height of the image, as all three Grid Galleries are set up nearly the exact same way, except for the ID and the feed source.

Homepage also does the same thing by reducing the height of the image.

Please help!!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christopher,

The bottom images are using a full URL path and are linking to an old test site. The image resizer cannot resize external images.

The top images are resizing as they should, but I have set a height to 200 to show it works correctly now. You will need to set a height and width to get them to the size you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom,

Thanks again as always for getting back with me and the support you guys provide. When I set a specific image height in the Grid Gallery, it tends to lose the responsive component of scaling UP on the tablet version. Is there a way to make the other images respond like the video presentation images?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christopher,

Your login details previously posted don’t seem to work anymore so I cannot test this on my iPad. Please can you post them up again so I can take a look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christopher,

I cannot seem to access your site, comes up with a justhost.com page?

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christoper,

I have just taken a look at your site on my iPad and all the images are the same size and look correct.

Is there still a problem here?

Kind regards,
    Tom

I’ve turned the image resizer OFF for the time being and that seems to have resolved the problem. Not sure what effects that will have in the future, but for now it’s good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.