Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery just show 6 imags

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • alen wang
    Participant

Hi
    I tried several times for the grid gallery, but it seemed that there are just 6 images displayed. I wanna show all with the category i chose. Any advice?
    Thanks
    Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alen,

Do you have a limit set within your gallery? Do all of your posts have featured images set? Once you have look at those settings and if that doesn’t help, please reply with your login details and I will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

alen wang
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I did not noticed there is post limit. After i set it a big number of 2000, it worked.
    And there is another issue, how can i control the numbers of every page, such as there are 300 products, every 30 products are showed at one page, so it needs 10 pages. I have install the plugin of WP-PageNavi. As you know, i do not wish all 300 products displayed in just 1 page. please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alen,

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to paginate grid galleries. It use to be possible with the standard WordPress settings but they removed this feature. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.