Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Grid Gallery – Lazy Load not processing VC Shortcode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Len
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve added a gird gallery to display portfolio posts.
    Initial load is fine, but when using lazy load, both click to laod and scroll to load, loads next items without converting the VC shortcodes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxrqg2c5upqoecl/lazy-load-vc-shortcode-error.jpg?dl=0

Hi @geekspecialties

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check and test this from our end?

Regards,

Len
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @geekspecialties

As I checked, it looks like this is a bug with Ajax Lazy Load.

Since there are just 3 more items to display, the best option is to disable the Ajax Lazy Load. The items should smooth appear upon scrolling.

Regards,

Len
    Participant

Well, It seems grid gallery is completely broken.
    I have a bunch more posts to create.

But with the 11 I have so far, there is no option that works to display them with pagination.
    If I disable lazy load, build query to load “All” posts, it only displays one post. It only displays all if I put something like 1000 in the post count option. But then there is no pagination, so once I have all posts created, the page will become too large.

I’ll have to figure another solution to display portfolio posts until the Grid Gallery is fixed.

Hi @geekspecialties

Another option is to use “Title + Image” on the grid instead of “Text + image”.

This way, the grid items can be “paginated” as you want it, but of course, there will be no excerpt of the posts that appears on the Grid with the “title + Image” setup, but it will look much cleaner.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.