Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery Lightbox frame colour and Vimeo video

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Daryl Kong
    Participant

Hi I just purchased this theme and am loving the flexibility of it! 🙂

Two questions though, both for the Grid Gallery type:

1) Is there a way to customise the frame colour of the lightbox (white by default)? Also, if you could lead me in the right direction for where I can have a preview of the other images at the bottom of the Lightbox that would be great thanks!

2) I have a video from Vimeo that I added via Slide Set Manager, but can’t find a way for it to become clickable and open up in a Lightbox. Could you please help with this?

Thanks and keep up the great work guys!

– Daryl

Daryl Kong
    Participant

Sorry one more question..

3) I seem to be having an issue applying global theme option settings. For example, I’m trying to change the layout of the site to have the sidebar on right side, (done in Appearance > Theme Options), and also I want to disable the footer, but neither seem to be responding even after I click “Save Options”. Please help!

Thanks,
    D

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daryl,

1. A. You can change this color using CSS. Add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS. Change out the hex color to your preferred color.

.fancybox-skin {
    background: #D4D4D4 !important;
    }

B. This is not possible to do with the standard theme options. I recommend asking Fancybox directly for this.

2. To do this, edit your slide set > edit or add an image > Media Tab > Add your URL > Leave embed type as disabled. Enable lightbox on your gallery within your page and it should open up within a lightbox.

3. Have you manually overwritten them within each page/post? Under Page Config which is the options under the content?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daryl Kong
    Participant

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply 🙂

2) I’ve just tried that but to no avail.. If I leave the embed type as disabled, the video does not show up on the page at all.

3) What did you mean by Page Config and the options under the content? I’m referring to the bottom part of this website here – http://www.darylkong.com – under where the images are, the “Contact Details” section and also where it says “Gallery” (which is what I named my Gallery. It seems that the footer is pulling information from an old contact page I made a while ago which I’ve just deleted, but the contact details are still there…

EDIT: FYI I’ve actually set the page layout on both the global settings and the page settings to the same one but it still doesn’t change at all.

Thanks again,
    Daryl

Daryl Kong
    Participant

RE: 2) I’ve managed to solve this issue by setting an image for the Video! Thanks again.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daryl,

I am stuck on question 3. Are you referring to 2 different things here? Do you have a screenshot of the contact information that is not meant to be there as I cannot see what you mean?

Also, please let me know which pages you have manually set to have a sidebar/footer on and please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.