Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery Loading, But Invisible

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Northgate Alaska
    Participant

Hi,

After the most recent update, I noticed that my grid gallery is invisible. The page looks like something should be there, but all that is visible is the background. When I hover the mouse over certain areas – it shows links to the posts; I can even click the area and it will still follow the link. I’ve tried tweaking the settings around to no avail. Is there a way to fix this glitch?

Thanks

(Page in question HERE)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the BETA version to fix this. http://acoda.com/forums/topic/dynamix-5-1-1-beta/

I hope that helps 🙂

David Meyers
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having exactly the same problem with invisible grid items. I updated to 5.1.1 today with the same problem. However, Visual Composer reports that it is only version 4.7.4. Shouldn’t it have updated to 4.9.2?

Dave

David Meyers
    Participant

Hi,

OK. I extracted the Visual Composer files from the 5.1.1 update archive and got it VC updated to 4.9.2. Unfortunately the invisible grid gallery problem persists. Any suggestions? The site is HERE.

–Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

5.1.1 definitely fixes the Grid issue, please try clearing your browser cache. Having said that, I couldn’t see any Grid Galleries on your site, which page are they supposed to be on?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.