Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery not displaying all images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • lisa
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently trying to create a grid gallery with many many images, but only 6 images are showing. I have deactivated all plugins and still made no difference. I am also aware that I don’t have the latest WP bakery, but each time I update my whole website crashes, so I have just learnt to live with the old version of wp bakery and I haven’t had any problem with that.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
    Lisa 🙂

lisa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

I am not sure which page has this gallery on but it is most likely due to the fact that the theme is not up to date.

Please take a backup of the site and let me know if you would like me to try and update the theme and Visual Composer for you and I will try this out.

Kind regards,
    Tom

lisa
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

I have tested a lot of things out on your site and there is something really wrong with your WordPress install. A lot of the standard WP options do not seem to be functioning at all and I cannot figure out why. I recommend contacting your hosting company to ask them if they have set any limitation or permissions on WP installs as something is being capped somewhere. This is not a theme issue as even the Envato plugin cannot function properly which is extremely rare.

Sorry I cannot help further at the moment.

Kind regards,
    Tom

lisa
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

It seems your site is now on the latest version and is showing more than 6 images on the grid gallery. Is there anything else I can help you out with?

Kind regards,
    Tom

lisa
    Participant

lisa
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us. What exactly was the issue in the end?

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.