Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery Not Showing All Portforlios When Categories Hyperlinks are removed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • KamranMatahari
    Participant

Hello,

When I remove, or turn off categories for my portfolio grid, only a few portfolio pictures show up. Please let me know why this is happening. whytech.solutions

Also how do I link each picture to a specific page?

KamranMatahari
    Participant

This page is also showing up when I try to change the grid gallery features:

http://whytech.solutions/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/images/ico-delete.png.

What is going on? Please respond asap!

KamranMatahari
    Participant

Grid Gallery is not showing all portfolio pictures.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean. There is a Grid Gallery showing on the home page?

if you’re still having issues, please post your WP login details ( click the “Set as private reply” ) and I’ll take a look for you. Please state further information as to what is happening.

KamranMatahari
    Participant

Hey,

The problem is getting worse. Currently the grid gallery on the home page, no categories are selected buts it isshowing them all. If I actually select them things go wrong. Also the problem is getting much worse. Now each time I try to edit a portfolio post or grid gallery I get this message. It keeps redirecting me to this page. I tried to edit a portfolio post, and it brought me to that link.

Is this a virus?

http://whytech.solutions/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/metabox-options/images/ico-delete.png.

Please login to my site

whytech.solutions

username: Cameron1

pw: MCEucal1ps

Thanks,

Cameron

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron,

I think it must be your browser or the cache. I’ve flushed the cache and then selected two categories on the home page gallery and it displays fine.

Also, if you do not select any categories, it will show them all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.