Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid gallery problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • sisinqo
    Participant

Hey there! I have problem with grid gallery home page. The gallery is set to be 3×3 pictures, but it keeps doing 3×4 with missing spots for picures. (Its not missing pictures, they are just moved) I dont know how long this problem occure, becase it seems to do this only if you have your browser set to 100% magnify (mine was not) and only chrome doing this. I was thinking it could be related to image resolution, but i cannot confirm that becase it is doing only on first and 3rd page, and other pages have different resolution pictures also.

So do you know what to do with it?

site is: dvojplatnicka.sk (problem occure on homepage and 3rd page)

thx

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try enabling Masonry for the time being. I’ve resolved this issue for the next update. Also what version of ePix are you using?

sisinqo
    Participant

Hi there, I dont know what Masonry means but it definitely helped 😉 thanks a lot. BTW im using v2.1.3

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, it auto arranges the grid to fit inline. 🙂

sisinqo
    Participant

Hey there. I have just find out that i have another problem. Dont know if it is related to turning Masonry on but i havent changed anything else. Basicly my home page pagination doesnt work. I ve had similar problem before, but now site doest even show dvojplatnicka.sk/page/2/ etc. It stil show only domain name and 1st page only. Category pagination work just fine but home page doesnt.

here is link to the topic we solved before. (well you did, i didnt do anything ;))

http://acoda.com/forums/topic/pagination-problem-2/

login for site is same as in topic before.

THX for any kind of help

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Has this just stopped working? It maybe the caching plugin you’re using. Please disable the caching and empty it to see if that makes a difference.

Also, please try disabling all other plugins ( apart from VC ) to see if that has an affect too.

sisinqo
    Participant

Hi,

I´ve tried to disable all of the plugins but it didnt helped. I remember that only thing I´ve done is updating to WP v4.4.1. Could this be whats causing the problem or not? Because i know it was working before.

Thanks for your help!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What’s your login details, I’ll take a look to see what is going on with this.

sisinqo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What’s the FTP for this site, I’ll see if I can change it for you like I did for the other site.

sisinqo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tested this thoroughly and I can only conclude it’s something on your server that’s causing this. It’s either a wordpress config issue, plugin conflict or your server.

I’m really not sure what else to try. It’s not accepting anything I throw at it. Can you try re-installing WordPress to see if that resolves it.

sisinqo
    Participant

Oh boy,

so no luck whatsoever, ha? Thats a shame. Do you think it will help if i reinstall wordpress? Im so afraid of losing my stuff on site, took me a long time to put everything there as it is. One thing I dont understand is why it was working all right and than suddenly stoped without me doing anything at all. Im so frustrated, I dont know what to do… 🙁

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’d make a back up first, you could even ask your hosting to do a backup too. Re-install WordPress would be the next step, especially as that was probably the thing that did change ( with automatic updates ).

sisinqo
    Participant

Hi,

I reinstalled wordpress via update page in wp-admin (both slovak and english version). It didnt help. Or did you mean like remove wordpress from my hosting site completly and than install it again and restore site from backup? Cause I didnt do it that way. Im pretty sure it will not help me at all. (mainly becase if you restore all site it will still have the same problem as it have right now) or am i wrong?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  sisinqo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.