Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery Problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Adam Olson
    Participant

I have created a grid gallery page for some of my photography on my site. I cannot get the gallery to function properly. Firstly, I cannot get Lightbox to load up after selecting the option. When I click on an image it just goes to the images URL. Secondly, I have placed 15 images in the Slide Set for my Germany gallery and only 12 images will appear. This is a big problem as some of my galleries will have 100+ images. I appreciate your help.

P.S. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling both wordpress and the theme a couple times as well.

P.S.S. Here my url – http://www.adamolsonphotography.com/germany/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Please can you reply with your login details and I will take a further look into this for you. Something doesn’t seem quite right. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Adam Olson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Please can you first try updating to the latest WordPress 3.8 to see if this resolves your issues. If not, please reply again and I will take a further look.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Adam Olson
    Participant

Hey Tom,

I have tried that before I uninstalled WordPress and reinstalled it leaving it at 3.7. Just to make sure though I just updated to 3.8 and I am still having the problems.

Thanks,
    Adam

Adam Olson
    Participant

Just an update…I just finished uninstalling and deleting everything related to the website. I reinstalled everything and uploaded the demo content. The demo content’s grid gallery worked just fine so I replicated the gallery with my own images. This new gallery does not still work properly (no lightbox or overlay of the green circle). Also, it is only displaying 13 out of 15 images that I put in the Slide Set. I’m really confused about this. I exported my images for web so they are small and should not be affecting the template.

I appreciate your help and thoughts!

Adam Olson
    Participant

I figured out the problem. I had two images in the group that were exactly 2MB and WordPress/ePix did not like this. If I leave those two images out the theme works perfectly.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us. I will be sure to note that down.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.