Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Gallery returning gateway timeout error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Michael Wade
    Participant

Hi,

I did basic trouble shooting to a page returning gateway timeout error by deactivating features and plugins. The page loads fine so long as I don’t use the grid gallery to display post/page ids. I also use grid gallery on other pages but through slide set manager display options.

I have updated the js composer fix file to see if that was causing the error but no luck.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

I have not heard of this issue before, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Please also let me know exactly which page this gallery is on, or create a test page that I can have a look at instead.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Wade
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michael Wade
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Currently I cannot access your site at all, it just shows bad gateway even when I am not on the page you describe. Is there anyway you can de-activate things so I can get into the back end to take a look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Wade
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

I can now access the back end of your site and can edit the events page but the grid gallery does not seem to be there anymore? Can you set this back up for me please so I can take a further look into this? Or create a test page with it on if your site is live.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Wade
    Participant

jkabephoto
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

We have figured it out. It seems you have a gallery on the pages you are trying to pull into the original grid gallery so the code is getting confused and is trying to pull in more than one gallery. The way around this would be to create a slide set via the slide set manager and add in the featured images. Then add each URL to the related image and select the slide set from the grid gallery.

That way, when an image is clicked, it will link to the relevant page.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Michael Wade
    Participant

Logically makes sense, thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.