Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery Shortcode Spacing Issue Within Two Column Shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • ANS Studios
    Participant

If you go to http://ansstudio.com/our-clients/verstyle/ you’ll notice that the grid gallery shortcode present in the second column (to the right of the main image) has spacing issues. I’m not sure if this is due to the fact that it is within a column shortcode or because there is a sidebar present, or some other issue. As you can see the images are intended to be quite small thumbnails that will expand to lightbox images. I would like the 3 rows of these small images to properly appear between the left-most main image and the right sidebar. Currently there is too much horizontal space in between each image. I have attempted resolving this issue through CSS adjustments but it is problematic, and ends up causing additional issues. Please advise on how to resolve this – thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s currently not possible to do that, it stays full width. 3.0 will scale it automatically. Anytime now it’ll be launched!

ANS Studios
    Participant

There are so many additions and fixes in this update, I can’t wait until it is launched! Good to hear that it is only a short ways away, and as always, thanks for responding Andy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.