Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery skips columns

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Patrik E
    Participant

Hi,
    after upgrading to Dynamix 5 (5.0.2) our Grid Galleries started look strange.
    We have a grid with 4 columns and a few rows. Before upgrade all rows were nice and in line with 4 items per row.

Now we have the first row full with 4 items and on the second row only one item aligned right. Next row is a full row again.

One thing I noticed is the single item on row two seams to get styck behind the third item on row one which is a little bit taller then the others on row one.

Please see the page here Link to a broken page

Is this the intended behavior? Is there a way to have each row start aligned on the same “height”?

Thanks for any support on this one, its driving me crazy:)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrik,

My apologies for this issue. It will be fixed for the next version. In the meantime, you can try adding the following CSS to fix it.

Add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.four_column.columns:nth-child(4n+1) {clear:left;}

Patrik E
    Participant

Thanks Andy,
    that solved the problem.

Andy are you one person or a full team behind the name:) You are always so fast replying with a good solution.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards
    Patrik

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrik,

You’re welcome, it will be fixed for the next version.

It’s just me… at the moment. As the developer too, I can answer these pretty quickly and balance my time with developing new stuff 😉

igor
    igor
    Participant

Hi Andy !
    Sorry for asking help in grid another time but i have problems with image carousel.
    I set a page with some constructions using image carousel. The carousel on the left skips even if i set in appareance > #primary-wrapper .gallery-wrap .three_column.columns:last-child {float:left;} .

Also when i click on the carousel, it display not the correct images i upload into, but a sort of “random”. You can verify at this link
    http://www.impresabarbiero.it/edilizia-residenziale/

If you can give me a quick help i thank you very much 😉

Cheers

Igor_

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.