Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid Gallery 'Video Template'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • MediaLoaf
    Participant

I’m trying to create a grid gallery that displays videos using the “Image + Title” option. Everything seems to work properly except that blank spaces are still displaying titles for non existent content pieces.

For example: I have a 4 video Slide Set, but need to display this in a 3 column Gallery. This gives me 3 videos in the first row, 1 video in the second row, and two blank spaces that just say “Video Template” where a title would be. Is there any way to have these just appear as blank spaces, as they would if I were using “Video + Title Overlay”?

Thanks!

MediaLoaf
    Participant

I’ve just realized a mistake in my posting. “Video Template” is actually the PAGE TITLE, so that is not some default text being put there. To better explain my problem. How do I stop blank spaces in a Grid Gallery from displaying the current page’s title and instead remain completely blank? Thank you.

Hi @medialoaf

Can you please send over your site’s URL so I can see the issue? Send the login credentials as well.

Regards,

MediaLoaf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @medialoaf

The issue is actually with the slide set you are using.

If you check this page, you will see that there are 2 empty slides:
    https://www.greatbooks.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=4732&action=edit

All you need to do is remove these 2 and the “Video Template” text that appears on the page should disappear.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.