Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid Layout not Responsive (Masonry Enabled)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Sujal Patel
    Participant

Hello,

My pages will not go responsive on grid view if I have Masonry Enabled. My the page which i am referring to is http://zenphotography.co.uk/iceland/

I have created this via visual Composer rather than the add gallery secion at the bottom. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Sujal

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Sujal,

It’s because you have masonry enabled and masonry will retain the columns on mobile. Turning masonry off will fix this, however you’ll lose the masonry effect of the columns fitting the page.

You can override this with the following CSS, place into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS.

body #primary-wrapper .grid-gallery.masonry .dynamic-frame .four_column {width:100% !important;}

Sujal Patel
    Participant

Awesome that seems to have done the trick 🙂

Sujal Patel
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry to reignite this conversation but the problem as now come back again. Im getting gaps on my page.

Any ideas how this can be resolved?

http://zenphotography.co.uk/

Thanks
    Sujal

Hi @darksouljah

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check further on this?

Regards,

Sujal Patel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @darksouljah

I checked your site and I do not see any issues. Can you send screenshots so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Sujal Patel
    Participant

HI Guys,

Please see below. As you will see from the screenshot there is a lot of white space underneath the images.

Zenphotography screenshot issue

Thanks
    Sujal

Hi @darksouljah

I checked your WP Dashboard and I noticed you’re using a Grid Gallery which does not really fill up gaps.

The best option to use is a Masonry Grid Gallery.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.