Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid layout on mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Bhavik Shah
    Participant

Is there a setting for the grid gallery to appear differently on mobile devices? I am trying to make it 1 column on mobiles and 3 column everywhere else.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That should happen naturally, unless you have masonry switched on? If you do have that switched on, unfortunately it would require some customization to force that to happen.

Bhavik Shah
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I indeed have masonry switched on. And the reason to turn it on brings me to the first problem I faced while using the grid gallery. Even though when I have 9 same dimension images in 3 column grid, I get blank spaced in some rows. Which in turn pushed the images down.

The only way to get sorted was to turn masonry on. If you can help me sort out that issue I won’t have to use masonry feature.

Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bhavik Shah
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You’re using an older version of the theme ( I recommend updating, the masonry is more accurate too ). Either way, I’ve changed the CSS for you and that’s working now.

Bhavik Shah
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You’re welcome!

You can see how to upgrade VC via this guide here.

Bhavik Shah
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

ePix 1.4.1 is out now and that has Visual Composer 4.2.2 in, they updated their version inbetween me updating the theme. I’m about to release ePix 1.4.2, so please wait for this version and then you should be up to date with everything.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.