Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid order and blur out excerpt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Lucaseatp
    Participant

Hello,

You can see a picture of my site here:

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q438/lucaseatp/support_zpsdzxriyos.jpg?t=1485100732

I want to know how do I customize the grid excerpt, since this one makes no sense at all for an excerpt, and how to order the pages the way I want, because I want the 4th on the image to be the 1st and the 3rd to be the 2nd. Can you help me?

Hi @lucaseatp

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials as I want to see how the page/grid is configured so I can specifically answer your concerns?

Regards,

Lucaseatp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @lucaseatp

As I checked, you are using Pages as the source. Pages do not have excerpts, so the grid is scraping the page content.

For the ordering, there are ordering options under Data Settings. The best option would be to set the ordering to “Date” then update the dates of your page depending on how you want them ordered.

Thanks!

Lucaseatp
    Participant

Ok, so then how do I remove this kind of excerpt? I don’t want to show the page content. Can you help?

Hi @lucaseatp

The best option would be to modify the current grid you are using under Item Design of Post Masonry Grid Settings,, go to Hover Block and remove every element you have there.

Can you please try it?

Thanks!

Lucaseatp
    Participant

it worked, thank you

You’re welcome, @lucaseatp

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.