Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Grid showing pictures of other ID’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Anner
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Sorry for bothering you again. I have a problem with showing Grid images. I have several posts, shown in a page (blog template), each with images (grid).

I added following code to the post:

[postgallery_grid content="image"  lightbox="yes" slidesetid="3" undefined id="0"  imgheight="143" imgwidth="200" height="143"      /]

The images are shown correctly exept that images of another gallery are included. Each gallery is having 3 pictures. Shown are 6 in this case. As well on the post as the page.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Anner

Anner
    Participant

to be more precise. this happens only when one is looking at the images using lightbox.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anner,

Do they both have an ID of 0?

Anner
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Both have 0 in "undefined id=0" if it is that what you mean. But both have different slide set IDs.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You'll need to change the id="0" for one of them – that's what determines the lightbox group. 

Anner
    Participant

That works fine for the post, Andy. But in a page (template = blog) itdoes not work. All images of all the posts in that page are shown. I have no problem if there is a way to turn off lightbox for the pages if that is possible. Ideally it would show only the images of the individual posts. Any suggestions for that?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anner,

You can switch the lightbox feature off for blog pages in Blog Settings -> Image Behaviour, does that solve the issue?

Anner
    Participant

No, that doesnt change it. It was already set to "normal"…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link, thanks. 

Anner
    Participant

My pleasure:

http://www.travelintrend.com/hotels-in-berlin

Username: Travel

Passwort: Travel-2011

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anner,

The theme is installed incorrectly – see this page for a guide Installing DynamiX (the root folder has been upoaded and not just the DynamiX folder). 

Anner
    Participant

Ooops. Correct. I removed an re-installed the theme correctly now.  I see that some other options work now as well 🙂

But, unfortunately, it did not solve the problem. Beside that no images are shown now at all (nor page nor post) but only as lightbox, (probably a setting somewhere) I still have the problem of seeing all images on a page…if I click with lightbox.

Anner
    Participant

the images not showing was a setting in thintumb.php which is solved now.

In Blog settings I have Page= Normal, Post=Normal

If I set Page to Normal, and Post to lightbox it does not work either. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anner,

I'm getting confused now – so you want the grid galleries on that page to open their own lightbox group?

Might be worth sending me the WP login details so I can see how the page is made. If you don't want lightbox on you can remove the lightbox="yes" from the shortcodes within the posts?

Anner
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Did you receive my private message I did send you last week?

I have the same problem with showing a grid view on a page. I used following code:

[postgallery_grid content="textimage"  lightbox="no" categories="Cologne,Selected hotels in Berlin"  id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="10" imgwidth="10" height="500"     filtering="yes" /]

Lightbox is still on, imgheigt and imgwidth are not taken in account. Gridtype content ="textimage" is the only one that shows something. the other options show nothing… (title/image or only image are not working somehow…)

Page = other-cities-in-germany

I dont know what I am overlooking, I disabled all plugins to see if that helped but no changes,  would very much appreciate your assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Anner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.