Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Grid slider and product price issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • kragor
    Participant

Hi,

i’we set grid gallery slider on home page and variable product won’t show price. If i have simple product price is ok.
    Same thing on group slider.

Hi @kragor

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check on this from our end?

Regards.

kragor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kragor

I can see the issue now. Can you please give me permission to disable all plugins to check further on this?

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

Yes you have my permission. CAn you just tell me befor you will disable it so i can tell client that site is in mainteance mode.

Hi @kragor

We are ready to work on the site in the next 2-3 hours. If you are available, please confirm so we can proceed.

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

Ok wait 5 min so i can create backup fire just in case.

Hi @kragor

I disabled all plugins leaving just WooCommerce and Visual Composer enabled and the issue persists with the price not displaying.

I did a simple test page on our site and the price displaces without any issues as seen here: http://testarea.acoda.com/you/6367-2/

This points to an issue isolated to your installation and not to the theme. Have you tried considering upgrading WooCommerce?

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

You don’t have variable product in this page. Simple product works ok. But variable products don’t show price. Can you set variable product and see if it works?
    Is it your theme compactible with woo 3.0.x?
    Is it possible that php version in cousing issues? We have version 7

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  kragor.

Hi @kragor

I have changed the first product into a variable product and the price still displays:
    http://testarea.acoda.com/you/6367-2/

We are using WooCommerce 3.0 on our test page which works well but there is an issue with the product thumbnails if you check the sample product pages. This should be addressed in the coming update.

Regarding the PHP version, that’s also a possibility, so try to downgrade and check if that fixes the issue.

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

It is not working correctly. I can’t choose any atribute from your options. You didn’t set price for variable product. I set clean install with you theme on you.zigagorup.si and put only one product and it is not working if i set prices to atribute options. If i DON’T set prices to atribute than price is showing but i can’t choose any options becouse it says: “Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.” Check on your site.
    Set prices like i do (see screen shot here “https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69W-w3OIEHdMDdvelBPakN5bUk”) and you0ll see it is not working.

kragor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kragor

Thanks for elaborating. I tested it and I see the issue. It looks like since there is no varied prices on a variable product, the gallery can’t decide which one to display.

However, I did find a workaround. The best option is to set the base price via the Simple Product option. This way, the gallery can display a base price. Once a user then clicks the product, the customer will see the variable price on the product variations.

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

That is workaround. But we have a few hundred product adn if we have to change all manualy it will tak a lot of time. Is it possible that you create on next update taht the lowest price frokm variable product is shown if there is no base price? That will be great for me and other clients in the future.

I have found a nother issue. If i set special price in simple product it show regular price instead special price. And on products that are allread on store that workaround doesn’t work. I have to set simple product first and published it and the set variable options than it works. But id product are allready on vebsite as variable products than it doesn’t work.

Thanks for help
    Best regards,
    Gregor

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  kragor.

Hi @kragor

Thanks for elaborating.

I will forward this concern to the developer for consideration for an immediate fix or to be applied on the coming updates.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.