Home / Forums / ePix Support / Grid styl gallery not tiling correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Baron
    Participant

Sorry it is me again! For some galleries I would like to use teh grid gallery, however having set one up in the portfolio section I find it is not tiling correctly. For some reason it leaves gaps, as can be seen at http://boudoirbybaron.co.uk/portfolio/silk-dreams-gallery/

I have tried changing the gallery align from default to both centre and left but the result is the same. It is set up as a 4 column gallery with images defined as 300 high and 300 wide. Allowing images sizes undefined makes it even worse with huge gaps left in the layout. Images are both landscape and portrait

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Baron,

It looks like the images aren’t set to a big enough size. Set them to say 450 x 450 and see how that looks.

Baron
    Participant

I did try various sizes and actually started at 450px. I have even gone up to 1200px, the size of the largest images in my media files. (This simply pushed the last row off the RH edge of the browser, with no horizontal scroll bar) I have also tried 3 columns. I have since tried 5 columns, which worked only with 15 images and for now settled at 4 columns with 12 images. It seems as if the layout fails in odd ways if the number or images are not exactly the right amount to fill complete rows

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s strange it’s acting like that, can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.