Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Group Gallery / Slider – Colour Change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Lee Stephens
    Participant

Hi… is there any way you can change the background / container colour for the Group Gallery / Slider?
    I am using it as a 7 column slider of client logos but it seems to only sit as a white holder and on my site that sticks out like sore thumb as i could do with the gallery holder as a petrol grey.
    Cheers all

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Do you have link to the page on your site with the group slider on so I can take a quick look please? Please set your reply to private when posting login information too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lee Stephens
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

I presume you mean the Revolution Slider width? If you set your slider to Responsive within the Revolution Slider settings, it should respond to the browser window width.

You can change change the background color to dark and this will tone things down a bit. Go to the Live Skin Customizer > Section Background > Frame color > Dark.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lee Stephens
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

By default, you can either have a light or dark background on elements. Your site is currently set to light, if you change it to dark, the white will go darker and suit the colors of your site better.

How have you got the background image inserted at the moment? Is it a fixed position? I will ask Andy about this and get back to you with a definitive answer.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.