Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Group gallery image sizes coming up very small despite setting height/width

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Another quick question. I’m setting up a series of Group Galleries on the site I’m currently building but for some reason they’re appearing a lot smaller than the sizes I’m setting for them in the dialogue box. There’s plenty of room in the column (single images are showing up at the correct size).

I’ve changed the CSS for the frame slightly and removed the gradient background and nav arrows but I’ve done that heaps of times before in other sites without this problem. If you’ve any suggestions they’d be very welcome as it’s starting to drive me a bit bonkers!

Thank you

Heli

PS. I’ll add the link to the page in a private post so you can take a look.

heli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

You have the Group Slider set within a small column. It can’t break the width of that column you place it within. You’ll have to set it within a column that’s much wider.

heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for letting me know. I think that I was just getting confused as the single images I’d had in the same column were coming up larger than that. Nevermind, small images it is!

thank you

Heli

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.