Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / group.slider JS dependency problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

Ok so, this is the -only- problem that I have so far with configuring the cache features (W3TC), more exactly putting all the JS files in one, minimized, and setting it to async

the problem is that only this file: wp-content/themes/DynamiX/js/group.slider.min.js requires to be put before ending </body>, otherwise it makes the footer of the website to look like not-having-ending

So my last setup was to put all the other ones in <head>, minimized and async, and this one before ending the </body>, but then since it is async, sometimes it arrives before and sometimes after the other one… so still having the problem the 20% of the times that you reload the page. Another solution would be of course to remove the gallery from the footer (with the testimonials too) just like the which one you use in the dynamix demo site, but this is of course a very good thing to have.

Could be possible to make this file to not depend to be on </body> so that it can work with the unique JS to serve all ? note that after the some amounts of plugins that I use and special animations this is the only issue that I have combining them

Thanks
    Thanatermesis

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Thanatermesis.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think it will have to come down to how much you’re really going to save by trying to change this. What have you done with the “jquery.cycle.plugin.min.js” file, as this is required to load first before group.slider.min.js.

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Yeah I tried to put this one at the end of all of them but still having the problem, the only way is to put it on the “before < /body >”

screenshot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.