Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Have to save changes regularly or lose my work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Katie Keith
    Participant

Hi

When I am editing a page with many rows – e.g. http://with-omraam.com/books-izvor-collection/ – then after adding a new row, I have to click the ‘Update’ button after each change to avoid getting ‘locked’ in the edit of a block, and losing all my previous changes – as if I was exceeding a timeout or something.

I don’t think this is built into WordPress, so is it a feature of the theme or visual composer?

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Katie,

It sounds like you have either an old version of the theme or Visual Composer.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.