Home / Forums / ePix Support / Having an issue with the Grid Photo Gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

I am not using the slide set manager because for some reason when I do it creates and error on the page. I am using the add gallery tab. When I select grid gallery and then attached media, and enter the page number so that it utilizes the photos attached to the page within the media gallery.

When I view the gallery on the page the photos work well however, there are holes in the grid which make it very unappealing. Is there any way to fix this issue? By holes I mean spots where photos look like they should be but are not and all I see is background.

On a side note: what is lightbox? Is that how you get the photos to open up within the page as a larger image?

Thank you!!

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

Apparently the holes were forming as it was loading. Once the page loads fully they fill in. Problem Solved.

I still cannot seem to get the images to pop up larger within the same window, they link to another page with just the image. It sure would be nice if they simply expanded forward in the same page like in the demos.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.