Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Having problems with Premium Seo plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased a plugin from Codecanyon called Premium Seo, which i use in another site and works pretty great. But it seems it’s conflicting with maybe Visual Composer (it doesn’t conflict with visual composer om my other site) but maybe with the theme, Dynamix. I have contacted Premium Seo about this. They are on to this problem. But i wanted to let you know and also if you know of any solution to this???

Best Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Without having access to the plugin we cannot test things but if you try switching themes to the standard WP Twenty Fourteen theme, then try it out again, do the same issues still occur?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Splendor
    Participant

It works fine with twenty fourteen. As soon you activate premium seo, visual composer dissapears. So it’s probably that but since i don’t have any issues on my other site with visual composer or the theme. This makes it little more problematic issue.

Best Regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can test things out for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Splendor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is something very wrong with the SEO plugin as it seems to knock all kind of jQuery out on the site. It wipes out the page options, creates errors on the pages and takes out Visual Composer. This is definitely an issue with the plugin and I recommend going back to the plugin developer to see if they can fix this. Especially if you paid for it.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Splendor
    Participant

Yes, it seems that something is very strange in the latest update. I have contacted the plugin authors for about a week ago and say they are working on it. I hope they can fix this issue. Thank you checking it out.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.