Hi – after just upgrading to the latest version of your theme, my header and footer colours are not displaying correctly in IE11. (OK in FF and Chrome).
Header colour should be royal blue fading to back with a pattern underneath, but now the colours are absent. Similar thing with footer. Rolling back to previous version of theme didn’t help. I should also add the that transparency of the background image is now also wrong in IE – it is no longer sufficiently transparent.
Please compare pages in IE and Chrome to see the difference.
Plus the Customize Theme function doesn’t seem to save now. If I click ‘save and publish’ the button doesn’t change to ‘saved’, and when I try to leave the page I get a warning ‘are you sure you want to leave this page’. This latter problem in all browsers.
Many thanks in advance
- This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Mat Mackenzie.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Mat Mackenzie.
I have the same problem after the update of the theme and plugins.
Is that the same problem? Solution?
I’ve now fixed that for you and will be available in the next version DynamiX.
@crohammer – yes, that’s the same issue with the header. It’s fixed for the next version which I’ll release in the next few days.
Hi Andy – thanks for that but I’m afraid we’re not there quite yet – still strange behaviour…
– In IE, the the Home Page header goes from blue to white (should be to black)
– ‘About Us’ (and child pages) displays correctly in all browsers, whilst
-‘Our Services’ (and child pages) shows just a solid blue in all browsers!
Strange, because all pages have the default outer and inner skins set so should all be the same!
Also, as mentioned in my first post, I am unable to make any changes in Themes/Customize – it just won’t let me save.
Many thanks in advance – Mat
Hi Andy – I’ll have to apologise, as it is actually saving the customize settings. Just to explain, the reason I thought it wasn’t saving was two-fold:
1) When I click the ‘Save and Publish’ button, it does not change to ‘Saved’, and then when close the Customize dialogue I get the message ‘Do you want to leave this page’ as one does when a form has been changed but not saved.
2) Bit of a caching issue. I had WPSupercache plugin installed, but I deactivated the plugin before I first posted on this forum. Hence I assumed the pages were not cached. However it seems they were, as I did not turn off caching or flush the cache before deactivating the plugin. Reactivating the plugin and flushing the cache showed me that customize changes were actually being saved.
Whilst point 1) above still exists. I guess it doesn’t really matter if the settings are being saved. So unless you think there is still a problem we can leave it at that?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.