1. I cant find where to change the header bgs…
2. The contact forms are not recognized. Weren’t these imported with theme??? On contact page, both aren’t showing
- This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Acoda Support Edcel.
I had to delete your login credentials since the initial ticket is actually not private and the credentials was visible to everyone. Please update the password ASAP.
1. Which image are you referring to? Are you referring to the images on the first row on the homepage? If yes, edit the homepage, then click on the pencil icon of the first row which will reveal the Row Settings.
Go to Background Extras which will reveal 3 images. Add/remove images as you like.
2. For the Contact form, please install the Contact Forrm 7 plulgin for the shortcodes to work.
The demo data actually contained the sample contact forms the theme is using. Since the Contact Form was not installed before importing of the demo data, the contact forms were not import as well..
If you have not done any changes to the site yet, you can use ‘WordPress Reset’ plugin to reset your installation then redo the importing of the demo data. If you have done changes, the best option would be to create a new contact form and add the form shortcode to the page.
For the blog, this is happening because of the header is set to float+transparent.
I disabled transparency for it and the blog page should now be fixed as seen here: http://nrpgroup.org/blog/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.