Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Header Cutting Off Info

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • CreativeCore123
    Participant

I’m having an issue where information is getting cut off e.g. on the Blog Page I have the title ‘Latest’ followed by the post however Latest doesn’t appear or in places you can only see part of it. I have experienced this on other pages and the only resolution is to add an image in the header which seems to rectify the problem however I don’t need an image on this particular page. Can you help? Same log in details as my previous support ticket if you can check it out. Thank you.

I visited this page http://creativecore.neilw8man.com/UAEInnovation/index.php/latest-2/ but I can’t seem to picture out the issue you specified.

Can you please specify and elaborate further so that we can look into the issue ASAP? Screenshots will definitely help.

Regards,

CreativeCore123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The heading getting cut off and the font on the homepage should be fixed now.

For the image not resizing, I can’t figure out the issue on the screenshot you sent.

Can you please elaborate further?

Thanks!

CreativeCore123
    Participant

Thank you for elaborating.

That is actually happening because there is no content on that area, compared to the homepage. You can work around this by setting a minimum height to the area so the area does not resize too much.

Copy this CSS and paste inside Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS

.vc_row-parent.threequarter_row_height {
        min-height: 110vh !important;
    }

Thanks!

CreativeCore123
    Participant

CreativeCore123
    Participant

The services page does not have typewriter text on the image compared to the homepage. This is what I meant that there is no content on that area.

I have properly implemented the CSS and the image should now look better on smaller/mobile screens. Please clear your browser cache and recheck.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.