Home Forums DynamiX Support Header ghost tab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thanatermesis
    Participant

In order to enable font-awesome icons to be used in normal html pages I needed to add this entry in the “Header Custom Field” on dynamix options:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/stylesheets/font-icons/css/font-awesome.min.css
    ">

But then there’s a kind of “tab” image that appears on the headers, it solves the problem but I don’t understand why this thing appears if is just code, you can see an example in http://www.elivecd.org

Thank you
    Thanatermesis

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Update: seems like by adding it the “custom html” part instead of “custom field” makes it working without the bug

I wonder what is the custom field for… maybe these options should be more clear? they sounds confusing

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You’re right, I’ll add some descriptions to these fields as they’re not clear.

Custom Field places a filed next to the search / drop panel icon.
    Custom HTML adds custom HTML into the header area ( out of the two, this option is the right one for what you’re doing ).

However, I’m confused as to why you’re needing to re-load the Font Awesome Icons, they’re already loaded?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.