Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / header image – how to update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I originally set up my wordpress site years ago and forgot how to change the header image that appears on some my page. My website is linked below. Where is this file kept. If its the dynamix documentation let me know what page to review.

http://www.kyleflemingphotography.com

Thank you,

Kyle

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

It seems you are on a very old version of DynamiX. Off the top of my head I cannot remember how the old 2.9 version was set up but please take a look at the documentation here as this may help you.

I do recommend updating to the latest version, but when updating to the latest version from a very old version like 2.9, there are a lot of things that have changed. There will be a few things you need to reselect including your menu, sidebars and you may have to rebuild some pages. The framework of the theme has been updated and there are some big advances in the code.

For more information on updating, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I was thinking that may be the case. I have been putting off updating as I know it will cause work on my end to update all the new settings/features which would be great to have. Not my strong point…

How do I find my API Key using the Envato plugin?

Kyle Fleming
    Participant

I found the key but I get this error

Downloading install package from the Envato API…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /homepages/34/d405301996/htdocs/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/

Theme install failed.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please follow the instructions here for the fix for this. As the company name was changed, it threw a few things off within the update.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.