Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Header Options not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Tom Ashmore
    Participant

Hi

I just bought and installed this theme (correctly). Everything seems to work fine until I click the header and footer options in Dynamix Options.

It goes to this URL: http://tomashmore.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=droppanel

It then shows me this page:

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

What version of PHP is your server running – I've not come across this before so will need as much info as possible about the hosting. 

Thanks

Tom Ashmore
    Participant

Sorry dude – I don't know what PHP is – I'm a bit novice. Where can I find it? I'm hosted with securesignup if that helps?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Send me your WP login details and I'll try to workout whats going on. Thanks

Tom Ashmore
    Participant

Hi Andy

I sent them yesterday in a private message.

cheers

Tom

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I've logged in (eventually, the site took an age to load) – I de-activated all the plugins and the header settings works fine now. I also noticed that de-activating the plugins meant the site loaded much faster. 

One of the plugins is causing the issue – really, you shouldn't need to have BBPress and BuddyPress activated at the same time. 

I recommend de-activating them all again and enable one-by-one to see which one is causing the issue. 

Tom Ashmore
    Participant

Hi Andy

It was the Themefuse Maintenance plugin. Shame, because it's a good one. 

Didn't know I had added so many buddypress plugins either – strange.

Thanks for your help though.

Tom

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No worries, glad it's working well now. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.