Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Header Overlaps on a widescreen computer tested om I.E. 7 Safari

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • ck1
    Participant

I have a header set at 1265 wide and 400 height and although it looks great on my square pc and Macbook pro i was told by 2 people it overlaps on both sides.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

How have you set the width to be that much? Some peoples screens are not that wide so if you have set something that is too wide, it will overlap on their screens. I recommend putting the settings back to the original settings as DynamiX was built to work on all device sizes.

ck1
    Participant

Hi Tom
    My screens are normal sizes so they look good. I am referring to widescreen pc’s thats where they overlap and i can’t understand why. I want the Header swoosh to go all the way from the left to the right and it does that on square screen PC’s and Laptops, however on the widescreens it doesn’t cover the complete length. http://www.watch-shops.co.uk check it out!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this, please provide the login details to your site as there is a holding page up currently so I cannot view the main site.

ck1
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Sorry I have opened the website again. If you can view this on a wide screen monitor you will see the header repeats on both sides and does not stretch to fill all the screen from left to right.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can se the image to no repeat. This will solve your issue. But there is not a lot else you can do accept for to make the background image much wider and set the logo within the Theme Options.

If you go to Appearance > Customize > Header > Image Repeat > No Repeat.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.