Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Header +

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Hi

I have the following questions:

Header & menu
    I’ve set my minimum header height to 1, but still like to make it smaller. Is this possible?
    The menu options in the header, don’t seem to be centralized vertically. It seems like there is space below the menu items left for the description. However, I am not using a description so I was hoping to have them centralized… Finally, is the an option to remove the hovering effect which appears on the menu items? (Similar as the effect on your demo site).

Styled box
    A styled box gives the option to set the width, but not the height. Is it possible for a styled box to be page wide? I’m trying to get a custom background pagewide with on top a centralized text box within the page frame.

Many thanks for your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Bram,

Do you have a link to your site so we can take a further look at some of the changes you have made please?

Do you mean the light gradient that appears behind the menu items on the navigation?

It is not possible to have a styled box set that wide, the site would not be responsive with a styled box set to that size as it would be fixed.

For the other questions I will take a look at your site and then answer.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bram van der Veen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Bram,

Nice looking site! As the gradient options are not standard theme options it would need to be removed using Custom CSS. Please take a look at the Custom CSS documentation for more information. If you require us to complete the work for you, you can always sign up to the Customization Forum here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Great, thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.