Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Headers title Hx to fix

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Roux
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a faithful customer to Acoda theme ! (for me and my customers)

I looked to buy “You theme” and analysing the headers always the same “pain” to all themes —> The headers

fot example to a blog page:

<h4>Share This
    <h4>Related Posts
    <h4>Comments
    <h3>Leave a Reply Cancel reply
    <h3>Archives
    <h3>Categories
    <h3>Recent Posts
    <h3>Meta
    <h3>Search
    <h3>Let’s Be Sociable

OMG ! not SEO friendly… at all, as well i toled in a precedent post, Hx don t be use to make text bigger, it makes sense.

Will you fix it for the next update (and in this case i buy the theme) or not… ?

For my point of view, unimaginable to buy a theme in 2016 with this issue.

Thanks for your answer !

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Roux,

Thanks for getting in contact with me and sharing your feedback, it’s always welcome!

By default WordPress exports Hx for widget titles. I can completely understand where you’re coming from – I do have some very large clients using You theme and they have seen incredible results, so it doesn’t affect things too much.

Essentially they are “Headings” and like any good SEO, quite natural. That said, having them on every page ( footer ) isn’t great for SEO. Obviously widget titles can be disabled via the widget.

However, I’ve already had a similar discussion with some SEO colleagues and I am introducing more options for elements throughout You theme to choose which element you want to use for “Titles” etc. I’ll add widget titles to the list too.

I’ll aim to introduce this into the next version 🙂

Roux
    Participant

Thanks for your answer !

I’m a big fan to your design.

Don’t let programers depreciate your work

You told:

Obviously widget titles can be disabled via the widget.

However, <h4>Share This and <h4>Comments or <h3>Search can’t hardly be disabled in a webstite/blog unless big loss of user experience !

I’ll aim to introduce this into the next version ?

do this please ! 🙂

A fan 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.