Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Hebrew RTL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • GBAdmin
    Participant

Hi,

Themeforest theme description lists theme as RTL compatible but RTL is not rendering correctly: http://52.56.142.246/?lang=he

I read through the forum topics related to this but did not find an appropriate solution.

Thank you,

Adam

Hi @gbadmin

Can you please try to disable all the plugins except Visual Composer and then slowly reactivate the plugins one at a time to check which of those plugins is causing the issue.

Regards,

GBAdmin
    Participant

I disabled all of the plugins except for WPML Multilingual CMS and WPBakery Visual Composer, which are both required for the page to load. The problem persists.

Hi @gbadmin

Can you please send over your WP login credentials and your FTP login as well so I can forward this to the developer?

Thanks!

GBAdmin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

GBAdmin
    Participant

Hi @gbadmin

I have forwarded this to the developer. We will get back to you once this is fixed.

Regards,

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi @gbadmin,

Unfortunately Filezilla requires a password for the ppk file to be converted.

I have uploaded the file that needs to be replaced here. http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer_front.min.js

Save the file above and upload to your server /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js

GBAdmin
    Participant

GBAdmin
    Participant

GBAdmin
    Participant

Hi @gbadmin,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Andy is looking into this and we will get back to you once I have an update.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.