Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Help! 5.1 issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Jason
    Participant

I updated to 5.1 this morning and it completely broke my homepage. Nothing displays correctly and I’m pretty certain all grid galleries no longer appear! No idea how to begin fixing. When you edit the home page the original content appears in the editor but nothing displays correctly!

Update: Note: It appears fine in explorer. Chrome is where I’m having issues.
    Also, it only displays incorrectly when I’m logged into admin. Once I log in everything looks terrible.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jason.

Jason
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you reverted back, it all looks good to me. It may have been a cache issue?

Jason
    Participant

Can you look again? The grid galleries and such aren’t displaying whether I’ve logged in or not. I cleared the cache several times…

How do you go about reverting?

Jason
    Participant

In every browser I try now, nothing appears in the galleries yet you are still able to click them…

Jason
    Participant

Still trying to figure this out. It seems galleries work on posts but do not display correctly on pages…
    I’ve tried deactivating plugins, clearing caches as well…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

I’ve had to add a bit of CSS to overrule this. It’s a temporary fix and I’ll investigate why the class isn’t being loaded now.

For reference, the CSS is:
    #primary-wrapper .columns.tva-animate-in {opacity:1;}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.