Home / Forums / You Theme Support / HELP! A lot of troubles with the installation !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • mi_goux
    Participant

Hi, sorry for my bad english!

I have installed your excellent theme inside a folder (online) for try to switch my actually website theme with yours.

But i have a lot of troubles with for example:

The header menu (not aligned)
    The title of the post (hide a top of the posts)
    The widget of the footer (i try to have the same like you “text with link” but i can only remplace with texte without link).

Thank you for your big help!

Miguel.

Hi @mi_goux

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this?

Regards,

mi_goux
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

mi_goux
    Participant

Hi @mi_goux

I have seen the website that you created.

The header menu (not aligned) – Can you please send us screenshots of the issue? I have checked the site and the menu seems to be aligned correctly.

The title of the post (hide a top of the posts)- for this issue, try to copy this CSS and paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS

.single .entry .wpb_column.vc_column_container {
        margin-top: 150px;
    }

The widget of the footer – If you are referring to the lower footer, you need to add the link as a shortcode. Try something like:
    [vc_column_text]<a href="http://asdadsad">This is a link</a>[/vc_column_text]

Thanks!

mi_goux
    Participant

Hi @mi_goux

Can you please upload the screenshots to tinypic.com and send over the links to us?

I am confused on the remaining issues so providing the screenshots with explanations should help me visualize the issue better.

Thanks!

mi_goux
    Participant

Hi @mi_goux

For the dock bar with the social media icons, this should now be transparent on all pages. Can you please confirm this from your end?

For the logo being small on other pages, can you please send us links of the pages where you are seeing the issue? I have checked a number of pages and all of them has a large logo.

Thanks!

mi_goux
    Participant

Hi Miguel,

Before we look into this, can you please first update the theme to the latest version? There are bug fixes on that version that may address the issue.

Thanks!

mi_goux
    Participant

Hello,

sorry but nothing change.

I have put and actived the 1.4 version.

I have tried too activate the child version (1) and desactivate it …

What can i do now?

Hi @mi_goux

Thanks for confirming.

As I checked, you are not using the YOU theme anymore so we can’t check on the issue further.

Can you please give us permission to reactivate it so we can check on the site’s issue again?

Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.