Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / HELP!! One of my costumers can loggin my web page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Nicolas
    Participant

Hi, I need help please! I’ve incorporated the software S2member to my website in orden to provide a private area to my costumers.

One of my costumers wrote saying that every time he log s in, from his Ipad, everything is find. But when he tries to loggin from his computer (or any PC he says) S2member tells him that the password is wrong. Then many tries later, Finally it lets him in.

I tried turning off all the IP and Brute Force IP/Login restrictions. Them he tells me that the page (apparently) lets him in, but the screen is on blank.

He tried from Chrome and Mozilla. I tried changing his password and loggin in from my computer, from explorer, chrome, Mozilla. It seems to work fine for me, but he still can’t access.

Ok, S2member costumer support answer me with this:

I’ve got a feeling its something poorly coded in your theme, I went to the themes demo site and noticed its default behaviour is stripping the query strings for javascript files.

As a test can you briefly switch to the default twenty eleven theme, then right click and view source code on your site. That way you can see if the js files have the ? added

currently it looks like this

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://yoursite.com/team/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php'></script>

but should look like

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://yoursite.com/team/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_js_w_globals=faa4b952a29d2b4e190079452ca090cc&#038;qcABC=1&#038;ver=120703-120703-3136601562'></script>

I need help, what can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Nicolas
    Participant

If you’d need the URL it’s: http://capitalcastle.com/team/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas,

That was nice of them to state “poorly coded” – it’s not poorly coded, it’s a function which helps improve page speed – having massive strings placed into the URL can slow the loading. Because of this plugin I have commented out of the function in 2.9.1 – you can either upgrade or edit DynamiX/functions.php and remove / comment out the following lines:

add_filter( ‘script_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );
    add_filter( ‘style_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi, I know that was not the correct term. Sorry about that!.

I went to the file and deleted those lines. I Still have the same problem!! :S Can you think any other solution?

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That should do it – the other issue maybe another plugin causing the problem – try disabling all other plugins and see if that resolves the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.