Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Help! Sidebar Not working right

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Ethan
    Participant

I contacted the author and this is what he said:
    emcdaniel09 PURCHASED 1 day ago Flag
    I’m having an issue with the width of my activity page, and the sidebar(s) i’m trying to put on it… can i get some assistance on how to fix that… take a look at this page, scroll down and you’ll see my sidebar and whatnot, and how it’s out of place.

http://www.preppersmedia.com/activity/
    themeva
    themeva AUTHOR 4 hours ago Flag
    Hi,

Something does look amiss there, can you post your WP login details onto the Help Center ( if you haven’t already ) and support will take a look for you.

Can someone please assist me? the login is devtest2/whodey09 then you get to the dashboard going here http://www.preppersmedia.com/wp-admin/index.php the page i’m having issues with mostly is preppersmedia.com/activity, and also i noticed on another page, preppersmedia.com/questions, the navbar isn’t coming up… thank you in advance!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ethan,

Please reply with your login details and set your reply to private. This is not standard theme behaviour. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If that doesn’t resolve things I will take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ethan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We released an update for DynamiX yesterday which included an update to Buddpress. It might solve a few of your issues as it no longer uses files from the theme but just files from Buddypress.

Cloud flare could also be adding to this issue. I recommend clear all the cache after the update.

If that doesn’t solve things, it looks like your theme folder has an odd path name being DynamiX-old. Try changing this back to just DynamiX to see if BuddyPress sorts itself out from there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ethan
    Participant

still nothing! can’t i just make the activity page content smaller so the sidebars will be able to show up? i know it has nothing to do with cloudflare and i did clear all of the cache.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

As suspected in the first place, it was a plugin causing the issue, most likely one of the caching plugins. I de-activated all plugins and re-enabled and it now displays fine!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.