Home / Forums / ePix Support / Help with Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Cloud Silver
    Participant

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/post-categories-class.php on line 415

I get this message in a page I’m trying to have a group gallery.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX (4.0.8), Visual Composer (4.2.2) and WordPress (3.9.1)?

Do you have a link to the page with this error on so I can take a further look please? If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Cloud Silver
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I cannot see any errors appearing on that page. I recommend resetting your browser cache to see if the errors disappear.

You are on the latest theme version of Visual Composer so you are all good there. When there is an update to the theme, there is an update to Visual Composer also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Cloud Silver
    Participant

Thanks, but I managed to make it work without the teaser block, altough now I get a huge white flicker on Chrome, when loading on said page, any thoughts?

Cheers

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Everything seems to be fine for me on that page. There is no flicker. Try logging out of WordPress then testing it again to see if the admin bar is effecting things.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.