Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Help with Navigation Menu Please!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Arthur Reznik
    Participant

Hello everyone, thanks so much for your time! If you could please check out our website new.gotimegolf.com

The menu bar runs off the screen to the right on my 15 1/2 inch but it does not on a bigger screen. Also all the content is to far left..anyone see that too?

Any suggestions? Thanks so much for helping a newbie!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have a plugin confliction on your site that is throwing all of your content out and to the sides. It is killing the responsiveness of the theme too. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Arthur Reznik
    Participant

None of the plugins seemed to be the culprit, except maybe the Revolution Slider. We tried turning off all of the plugins. The Revolution Slider wouldn’t deactivate. It was the only one that remained on and we still had the problem.

I made a copy of all the custom CSS added to the child theme. Is there any CSS that might be causing the problem. Can I attached it on here?

Thanks so much for your help!! We are in a jam!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have added Custom CSS it is likely to be this if not plugins are conflicting. I recommend removing the CSS, then adding bits back in to find the line that is mucking things up.

Kind regards,
    Tom

2xmedia
    Participant

I am having a similiar issue, the title text in the left navigation does not wrap- how do I fix this? Or remove the title text in the navigation altogether?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  2xmedia.

Hi @2xmedia

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.