Home / Forums / ePix Support / Help with Site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Phil Myers
    Participant

Hey… please ignore our last question. We managed to get a site in pretty good order.

I just wanted to ask some fine tuning questions, that I think will be easily fixed in the CSS coding. Our site is http://www.wearecraft.co.uk

1) Can we change the width of the Sidebar? Where in the code is this changed?

2) Can we move the vimeo/instagram/email (social icons) to the bottom of the side bar? Please see site.

3) Is it possible to change the homepage for different devices? i.e. on mobiles & tablets can it default to the “WORK” page, rather than home screen?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

Too late, I’ve already replied 😉

1. You can only do this with CSS. You’d need to target the width of #header-wrap and the margin-left of .main-wrap and .slider-wrap

2. You can add in a shortcode for them, simply goto a blank post, generate the social icons via the Visual Composer, switch to Classic View and copy the [socialwrap] shortcode ( do not copy the [row] and [columns] shortcode ).

3. Unfortunately not, you can hide and show different content by add CSS classes to rows, edit a row and enter one of the following into the CSS classes field .e.g. hide-on-phones, show-on-phones

I hope that helps?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.